The Fontsite has some of the best articles on displaying type digitally I’ve ever read.
Fast Company: Why coming in second feels worse than placing third.
Research Day: Computers & Writing
- Redefining Literacy: The Multilayered Grammars of Computers
- Skipping, Jumping, Twisting & Untwisting: Reading the Oldest and Newest of Writing Styles
- Writing the Future: Writing and Computers 10 [conference]
- From a High-Tech to a Low-Tech Writing Classroom: “You Can’t Go Home Again”
- Writing Web Style Resources
- A blurb on “Voice”
- What is Hypertext Writing?
- Excerpts from “E-Literacies, Politexts, Hypertexts, and Other Cultural Formations in the Late Age of Print”
- What is Hypertext? [an essay]
Derek, a guy I work with showed me this book. For anyone who writes as a career, purchasing this book is probably one of the best things they could ever do. Not only is full of remarkable advice, it’s funny too. Do yourself a favor, buy this book!
Posted by Cameron Barrett at July 19, 1998 07:35 PM