- Loud music would get you evicted.
- If dogs were allowed, dog shit on the grass would get you evicted.
- There’d be more than one washing machine/dryer per building.
- You’d be required to stay with your laundry until it was finished.
- The management would actually care about your complaints.
- I’d do something about the water pressure.
- There’d be more parking spaces.
- No ridiculously loud parties.
- Oh yeah, no college students.
- No smoking!
Some of that sounds discriminatory, doesn’t it? Well, I bet I’d have a huge waiting list.
Posted by Cameron Barrett at April 23, 1998 11:59 PM