Information Visualization links:
- Xerox PARC: User Interface Research Group: Information Visualization
- Visualizing Data Mining Models
- Tim Cribbin’s Information Visualisation pages
- Wired: Hot on the Scent of Information
- Terry Sullivan, Evolution of an Information Scholar/Professional
- Classes of Information in Structured Cyberspace
There’s nothing wrong with eating oatmeal out of the box. With a spoon. Raw. Now leave me alone, I’m hungry.
Well-known science fiction author Bruce Sterling now has a weekly weblog. Cool, I met Bruce a couple years back at his annual SXSW party, held at his house in Austin, TX. Update: Apparently this blog is dead.
Craig Mitchell must have writer’s block. The author of some of the best writing on the Web, a long in-progress story called “She Hates My Futon” hasn’t updated his site in well over a year. C’mon Craig, you’re killing us! I want to know how the story ends….
James at DesignWeenie.com thought he saw me this morning on a street corner in NYC. It wasn’t me, and it wasn’t anyone I work with who might have that particular Mozilla t-shirt. I wonder who it was? How many people with Mozilla star shirts can there be in NYC? Hmmmm….
Web Standards Project: Expectations and Misunderstandings
Posted by Cameron Barrett at August 13, 2001 04:38 PM