Today is web application day.
- IBM: Web Application Client Programming Model [Excellent resource]
- IBM: The Web Application Programming Model
- Microsoft: Reusing Browser Technology
- Building an IIS Web application with VB and ASP: Part 1 and Part 2
- Huge resource/tutorial for developing Internet Applications
- Web application development newsletter archive
- Introduction to the Web Application Development Environment (Tools) [Awesome]
- A white paper on Apple’s WebObjects technology, which is a very robust Web Application Server and ecommerce solution.
- Netscape: Product Designer’s Handbook for PublishingXpert 2.5 [I’ve never even heard of this product until now.]
- Devx: Guide to Application Servers
- Sun: A white paper on JavaServer Pages (JSP)
- Web Building with Tcl
Tim O’Reilly: You Must Read This Book. [OK, Tim. Your review has convinced me.] There’s a Barnes & Noble on the corner near my employer. Er, in fact, I don’t think you can be anywhere in Manhattan without being only a couple blocks from a Barnes & Noble. They’re everywhere!
George Lucas in Love. The best part is at the end in the credits. [via Metafilter]
Posted by Cameron Barrett at May 16, 2000 08:36 PM