Did not enough people show up to your last party? Maybe you need some cardboard stand-ups?
Someone who calls himself The Underpants Gnome is selling his used underwear on the Internet.
So, it’s true. You can buy anything on the Internet.
Ha ha, I can just see some overstuffed suits screaming at their security staff after this stunt was pulled. Makes me want to get CamWorld t-shirts printed…
Over at Jim’s site he writes:
I’ve started to read EduWatch on a daily basis. It’s an education-technology focused site targetted at teachers, written by
Damien Barrett. Damien’s brother is Cameron, host of Camworld. What a cool family! Are there any more Barrett-family
weblogs I should know about???
Well Jim, every Thanksgiving/Christmas I once again have to explain to my family what it is I do for a living. And every time I get nothing but blank stares. Damien and I are twins, so it’s only natural that the habit of keeping a weblog rubbed off on him.
You know, I don’t do eBay that often but I figure it can’t be too hard to abuse it. Take this example for instance:
1. Buyer A’s bid sets the visible bid at $5.00
2. Buyer Z’s bid sets the visible bid at $5.50 (with a max of $75)
3. Buyer B’s bid sets the visible bid at $20.00 (with a max of $75)
4. Buyer Z’s bid sets the visible bid at $30.00 (with a max of $75)
5. Buyer B’s bid sets the visible bid at $40.00 (with a max of $75)
6. Buyer Z retracts his bid
7. High bidder is left at Buyer B’s bid of $40
What’s to stop Buyer Z being a buddy of the seller?
Posted by Cameron Barrett at August 4, 1999 02:33 PM