An outline for one of those new e-book devices that will be hitting the market later this year.
Nice collection of links pertaining to website usability for the disabled and handicapped:
- Royal National Institute for the Blind, United Kingdom
- WebABLE! The authoritative Web directory for disability-related internet resources.
- IBM’s Special Needs Systems website
- Web Design Group’s Accessibility Tips
- Bobby checks your site for problems that may arise with various readers/browsers for the disabled
- W3C’s WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) Acessibility Guidelines
- The CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media
The trAce Online Writing Community.
Next time you’re in Ann Arbor, look me up and I’ll take you out to the Mongolian Barbeque. Mmmm Mmmm, smack!
Michael Moore wants us to vote Democrat next month. However, I’ve always been concerned by Mike’s way of doing things. Hmmm…what do you think?
Posted by Cameron Barrett at October 14, 1998 02:29 AM